Fullbody Illustrations: $110+
Halfbody Illustrations: $90+
Simple Fullbody Illustrations: $60+
Colored Sketch Pages: $50+
Simple Sketches: $20+
Scene Illustrations: $150+
Plushie Sketch Pages: $50+
Disclaimer: Listed above are minimum prices; total price may vary based on level of detail and additional characters. Please contact me via my email or Instagram for further questions!
How To Order a Commission From Me:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Subject: Commission Request for [your name, username, etc.]
Body: Commission type (headshot, fullbody, etc.) as well as Description + References (pose, mood, personality, decorations, color palette, canvas size, etc.)
* Make sure to include the email address that you'd want me to use for your PayPal invoice!
*You may also commission me by filling out this google form.
Terms of Service
- Payments will be made via PayPal with a 5% fee.
- Commissions are for personal use only. If you'd like to use your commission(s) for commercial use, shoot me an email and we can further discuss rates.
- I start your commission once full payment has been received. Refunds can only be requested if the commission has not been started yet.
- I retain the rights to post the artwork and use it for display and portfolio purposes. However, I will not sell reproductions.
- My commissions can take anything from a week to a month, depending on the queue and the complexity of the request.
- I will draw: animals, fantasy creatures, humans, humanoids, fanart, original characters (OCs), anthropomorphic animals, plants, scenery, light mech and slightly suggestive subject matter.
- I WON'T draw: gore, NSFW, BDSM, heavy mech.. you probably get the idea.
*With this being said, I reserve the right to decline a commission request.
- As long as you properly credit me, you may share the artwork publicly.
1. Once your request is accepted, I will send you an invoice via email, which must be paid within 72 hours.
2. I will send you a sketch; mostly for roughing out the general idea. I can do up to 4 rough sketches if need be, to get you the composition you want.
3. Once the concept/composition is approved, I will start the tight sketch, which may include color and shading but will mostly showcase the clean lineart. After I send you progress shots, you can request up to 3 small edits before I move onto the final color and embellishments.
4. Once I finish your commission, I will send you a high-resolution jpeg image, as well as a png version if asked for/applicable to the project. At this point, I no longer make edits unless I made an honest mistake.
5. Done! Enjoy your lovingly and thoughtfully illustrated artwork from me!